· Reader Approved wiki How to Email Teachers. Three Parts: Sample Emails to Teachers Writing the Email Sending the Email Community Q&A. If you ...
1. Specify the class and assignment in the subject line.
2. Address your teacher formally.
3. Keep your email brief and to-the-point.
4. Use formal language and proper grammar.
5. Send the email and be patient when waiting for a reply.
Image: Photo of Tipi and American Indian Movement banner at Washington Monument taken by Warren K. Leffler in 1978. From the Library of Congress .
Choosing a college major is a major step toward planning... More →
Which test are you preparing for? Click for comprehensive study guides and strategies for performing your best on test day—all for free!
The following ERT has been adapted from one supplied by Darrin Timms. Click here to download a copy .