Proquest dissertation publishing
Type size for the thesis should be between 10pt and 12pt and should be consistent throughout the thesis--in text, figure captions, and table titles. Any unusual type style should be approved in advance by the Graduate School; script type may not be used. Equations, formulas and words within figures must also be typed.
In 2007, ProQuest Information and Learning was merged with CSA to form ProQuest CSA. Later that year it was renamed ProQuest LLC.
“Only when we slow down can we realize the constant noise all around. Nina’s guided meditation does just that – it takes you inside to a still, sweet place. I recommend it!” .
Still have formatting questions? – contact the Graduate School at [email protected] or 970-491-6817.
Attend an open lab
- Do you need help with final formatting and/or have questions regarding your document? Bring your electronic file to the open lab and representatives from the Graduate School and Library will be available to review your document and help with formatting issues. We can review your document and help you better understand the requirements. LaTEX users: Although we are unable to offer support for LaTEX, your formatting can be checked as a pdf file.
- The Fall 2017 Open Labs are in Room 174 of the Morgan Library.
- October 9 at 10:00 – 11:00 .
- October 16 at 9:00 – 10:00 .
- October 23 at 10:30 – 11:30 .
- October 30 at 10:00 – 11:00 .
- October 31 at 11:00 – 12:00 .
- Can’t make it to the open lab and have formatting questions? Online formatting resources are available through the Library’s ETD website . Please see links to the right for additional formatting resources.
- Fill out and submit the GS30 Thesis & Dissertation Submission Form to the Graduate School:
- GS30 Thesis and Dissertation Submission Form
- PhD students must submit the Certificate of Completion from your Survey of Earned Doctorates .
- If an embargo is required, fill out and submit the GS31 Embargo Request Form to the Graduate School.
- Submit your thesis or dissertation electronically to ProQuest/UMI through the Colorado State University Libraries ETD Submission Website .
Publishing Information and Resources
Thesis and Dissertation Publishing Plan, Embargo Information, and Intellectual Property Guidelines